Sunday, October 28, 2012

Nate 6.5 mo

So, I'm not too good and keeping caught up. Nate is 7 mo as I post this, but these pictures were at 6 1/2 mo old. His 6 mo stats are:
Height: 25 in (5%)
Weight: 13lb 9oz (1%)
Sitting: only with lots of help
Rolling: only from tummy to back
Slobbering: TONS
Teething: NO
Double Ear Infection: YES
Giggling: Lots (mainly from Fos and Molly doing silly things)
Cute: 100%

At his 6 mo appt, we found that he had a double ear infection and an eye infection. No wonder he started waking up 3 times a night :-(. So we put him on an antibiotic and it cleared within 2 days. Then the doc said he likes babies to be sitting independently by 7 mo. WOW, I thought we have lots to work on because Nathan wasn't even close. So we went home and put him on a strict practicing schedule! Within just a few days he had it mastered. Who knew what he was capable of doing with a little encouragement. I find it a little hard to put him on the floor much to practice sitting or rolling because Nathan's older brother likes to jump and he likes to see what he can jump over.........! Needless to say, he doesn't get put on the ground much. But, now that he's sitting by himself, I think he's a little safer!



He totally looks like an old man here and I just love it!




I just couldn't help but put these pumpkin pictures in too. Again, I'm biased, but I think he's the cutest darn pumpkin around! 









3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it when they can sit up by themselves! What a cutie!

David and Mary Walton said...

Cutest little pumpkin!

Elisa said...

He is so darling! Love the pumpkin costume. Scout is 15 lbs right now! she would look like a chunk next to him!