Sunday, October 28, 2012

School Spirit

This week at Molly's school was Red Ribbon Week. Meaning stay drug free and bullying free. Molly was successful at both! During the week they had different things to do each day. Tuesday was sunglasses day, Wednesday was crazy hair day, Thursday was wear jeans and red day, and Friday was crazy sock day. I loved how into it Molly was. We've got spirit yes we do......we've got spirit how 'bout you?










She loves to point at what we are to look at! Silly girl!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute. Katie and the Middle School just had Red Ribbon Week too and Katie was just as excited about it. Molly is too cute!!

David and Mary Walton said...

What a cutie! Love her hair.

Courtney said...

Love all of the updates! You do have some of the cutest kids around!! That little Nate is so stinkin' cute! I need to start blogging again.....maybe I can start to get a little motivated. :)