This was our 8wk ultrasound. You can't even tell what the heck it is. In just 4 weeks.............


...........you get this little thing. Some how, a head, brain, eyes, nose, mouth, hands, fingers, arms, feet, toes and legs all sprout up.

Because of my past history with the placenta maturing too fast, they plan on taking Ultrasounds monthly. I guess that's good for us. We don't mind getting pictures. Just makes the appointments longer.
5 comments:
That is so amazing! 4 weeks does a whole lot for a baby in the womb! How exciting! And yes, you were right mia has been going through her no eating phase and lost weight. But she walked across Aaron's entire house today for the first time, it was very exciting.
How fun is that. What a great ultrasound picture. Congrats again and again. We are so excited for you guys!
Wow, what a miracle it truly is! I would love to get monthly ultrasounds . . . .it's always so fun to see how the baby is growing.
So fun guys. Those first little pictures are amazing. Thanks for posting them. Your blog layout looks great!
I just found your blog! Congratulations on the new baby news. How exciting! I can't believe how big Molly is getting. I hope you guys are doing good. =)
Post a Comment