Sunday, March 23, 2008

March Madness Update

Ok. After the first weekend of intense March Madness action, here's how the competition stacks up. Molly is pretty much out of the running since she picked Clemson to go all the way and they lost in the first round. She did however pick Davidson and West Virginia to make the Sweet 16, so perhaps she not doing so bad after all.

Scott: 41 points
Elisha: 34 points
Molly: 32 points

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I picked BYU . . Boise State . . Portland State and Oral Roberts . .Ok Ok give me one more try.

UCLA over Tennessee in San Antonio

Molly I'm not big on yogart either but I think I would rather eat it than smear it in my hair.

Lisa said...

Gosh, leave Dad alone for the weekend and just look at him go commenting on everyone's blogs!

Chris was bummed that we forgot to do our usual family brackets this year! Keep us updated. Next year let's do the whole family!