Our little man is growing up so fast. Time flies when you're having fun. Foster is now 5 and 1/2 weeks old. We tried to capture some smiling photos and this is what we got.
Shirt is true, true! He's a boy through and through.....always grunting!
Here is a half smile......good dreams I suppose
This picture is great. Most kids fall asleep anywhere. Molly has fallen asleep in her high chair twice in her life (this being the second). This girl fights sleep tooth and nail, but somehow it won this time. We were watching conference while she was sitting here. She was awfully quiet, so I decided to check on her to see what HUGE mess she had made, and this is what I found. It was too precious to go unblogged!
3 comments:
I think Foster actually does look older since I saw him a week ago! Love the sleeping Molly.
Too cute. I love when they fall asleep different places! Foster is looking older. I know it's so hard to capture those first smiles!
uh oh, fell asleep during conference--I swear there's something about their voices that just relax a person...maybe we learn more when we're unconcious--that's what I'd like to think anyway.
Post a Comment