Just a few photos of some cute kids. I'm going to have to post a lot this week because who knows when I'll have our computer set up to post. We'll be sure to take pictures of our next few weeks though.
Foster is 5 weeks in this one. Can't believe how time flies. He is such a good baby. Cries when his belly is either hungry or gassy, or needs a diaper change. Other than that, he's really good. He will actually just chill in our arms without making noises.......something his sister didn't do.
Molly's hair didn't get done, as you can see, before breakfast. She loved the whipped cream. She even dipped her bacon in it.......course, she was copying Hudson.
Molly and Hudson in the train set box. If you look close, you can see Hudson's nice shiner. He's a hard playing boy that's for sure!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Those are some dang cute kids. I'm so excited you are moving to Utah!! We will have to get the Alldred and Doyle girls together a little more often!!
Absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment