Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Saturday

Just a few single shots of the marathon. We had great weather for the day.

My #1 fan. Scott was more than supportive of me doing this marathon. He did everything he could to help my back, watched the kids on my long runs, and was just what every marathon with two kids needs. You're the best Scott!


It was fun running a race with people you know. There were a few turn arounds so I could see Becky and Cassidy two different times. It was fun to wave and give high fives.

Here is my #2 fan. My friend Staci, and I would swap kids for exercising. Molly was always encouraging me to go back out and run some more. She knew the routine of getting my shoes on and heading out the door. Some mornings (if I went before Scott left for work) she'd be sitting by our glass weather door waiting for my return. Hopefully she'll be a runner like her mamma!

1 comment:

Cardwell said...

What an accomplishment! Good job on reaching such a huge goal!