Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Seattle Trip -- Friday

So here are a few posts from our trip last week. They won't be in order because I started blogging with our first day. This was Friday. We went downtown to the marathon Expo at Qwest Center. After getting our numbers, we headed to Pikes Market Place. It was a beautiful day.
Fos man learning to stand

He's our gangsta'

Beautiful park

3 comments:

Jen said...

That looks like a really fun trip. Foster is getting so big!

Staci said...

Looks like a great park. Glad the weather was nice for you and that did so well on your race! Way to go!
Call me when you recover from your trip. :)

Kristin said...

I am so sorry we didn't catch up with you guys, the weekend was a little crazy for us attending birthday parties,etc. I'm glad the weather turned out well.