This is what we picked the other day after being out of town for the weekend. Does anybody know what to do with the gourd things on the right (I'm pretty sure they are just Thanksgiving decorations, but Elisha says people actually eat them)? Anybody want some squash????...we have extra. We'd be happy to share...seriously, we'll send you some...please?
7 comments:
Ahhh shucks Scott, I forgot my squash and gourds! Tee hee. Next time for sure.
I would love some!! I wish I could trade you some plums for them. I'm really tired of so many plums!
You are so cute! I LOVE fresh veggies! I'm always in my mom's garden this time of year! We miss your cute little family! No, I'm not in YW. I just got called to go to girls camp, they did it different this year. Still loving on those primary kids!
Showoff...
Totally jealous. I love squash! And wouldn't it be nice to have fresh cilantro anytime you wanted!!
Oh my goodness! I too have squash and cucumbers coming out my ears!! I keep giving it away to my clients!
Free gourd with your haircut? Nice marketing.
Post a Comment