Finally getting around to blogging Molly's first day of dance and preschool. I can not believe she is old enough for a go away preschool and dance. I know I've said this before, but I can't believe how big she's getting and fast these years go by. I better start "living in the moment" and cherishing each day.
Molly and her friend Kendall, started a jazz/ballet dance class the same day she had her first day of preschool. She absolutely LOVES this dance class. She looks forward to it every Tuesday. She even comes home and shows her moves she has learned. And not to mention, she LOVES dressing up for the class. This is our girly girl!
Molly and Kendall
Going into preschool
4 comments:
I know....time goes so fast. It wasn't that long ago you were wondering when she would get some hair...now she looks so grown up.
no way - not pre-school!!
Always love hearing that story when you guys were in Vale at Rachel's dance recital...and Molly gets out there and dances....that's awesome!!
Oh my word. I can't believe you have first day of school pictures with that little one. She IS growing up fast (I wouldn't necessarily say she is getting so big.)
Her hair is so long and cute! Love it. Her backpack is as big as she is. Love the dance pictures! So cute!
Post a Comment