Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dress-up

Just a few random dress-up shots. The first is the funniest. Fos came downstairs in these Build-a-Bear shorts and slippers. I could not stop laughing. He insisted on wearing them. You know your child is skinny when they can fit into stuffed animal clothing!......and slippers! He CRACKS us up daily!

If you dare wear short shorts.......

This is what happens when your older sister has no one to play dress up with......
I think I remember doing this to my younger brother! Sorry Don :)

Strike a pose!

3 comments:

Sarah Walton said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of Foster in those Build a Bear shorts is the funniest thing!!! I can't believe he can fit into those!

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing!!! I love the short shorts and slippers.
And that pink skirt... way to be the man!

Kristin said...

I think he looks like a runner in those shorts. He has to show off his legs somehow. I don't think I've seen a combo like that before BYU tutus I love it. It's great that they play so well together.