Here's my warning for the mass amount of pictures. I've procrastinated blogging for two reasons. One, been busy since we've been back, and Two, I don't know where to start. We filled up three SD cards (rightfully so) and I'm overwhelmed with going through all of them. So here is the warning for not being able to choose just a few pictures.
Day 1 -- we arrived in Frankfurt airport where Chris and Ryan picked us up. We then drove to St. Leon (the little village where Chris and Lisa live) and saw their house then took a two hour nap before church began. We sat in Sacrament meeting and struggled quite a bit. So when it was over, we went for a walk until the next class. We wanted to get a little taste of where we were. It was a gorgeous day and we had beautiful views. After church, we went home, ate a yummy Sunday dinner then played some games and finally got to go to bed. Dan, Sarah, Scott and I all had rough nights of sleep. We thought we would just hit the pillow and be out, but our bodies were still adjusting to the new time. It didn't really matter though........we were in Germany!
These stairs to the bridge were brilliant......ramp for bikes and double ramp for strollers.....brilliant!
So happy to be on vacation!
The 4 church sleepers. We met Dan and Sarah in Dallas and had the same flight over to Frankfurt. It was nice having the company.
Sarah and I
In front of the church.
3 comments:
I'm happy to see the pictures and report started. Looks great!
Sweet! Can't wait to see more! Cute skirt, by the way. :)
That was so mean of us to make you go to church. Such a hard first day to try and get adjusted to the time zone!
Post a Comment