Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Louvre

So instead of doing this by day (because there would be way too many pictures in one post), I will post by sight......in order still. We parked the van for 3 days, unloaded it and walked to our apartment. After putting stuff away, we were off. First things first......find lunch. Then the Louvre. Pretty cool to actually be there. We weren't just watching a movie with it in it or reading about it in a magazine....we were there. It was pretty fascinating. 


And we're off!


Our first taste of Paris! Not bad!!!!


Not just a model in the background. That's really us really standing in front of the Louvre. WOW is all we could keep saying!



Lots and lots and lots of statues and posing by the boys


Not staged...hahahaha


Admiring art!


The Winged Victory

3 comments:

Laura Bernard said...

How awesome to take such a great trip! So I'm curious, are these friends or family members that you're travelling with/ meeting up with?

Aaron and I went to Europe about six years ago and are already dying to go again . . .

Amy Silva said...

So fun! I can't believe you were actually there at the Louvre!

Lisa said...

Breaking it into 'sights' is a good idea... so overwhelming! The Louvre is awesome.