Our last day in Paris I was able to talk Chris into waking up early and go running with me. I HAD to run in Paris. We ran under the Eiffel Tower, to the Arch De Triomphe, to the Grand Palace and up and down a few streets then back home. For me, it seriously made Paris even that much better. Dan, Sarah, Scott, and I then listened to Rick Steves and headed over to the Eiffel Tower to wait in line for tickets to go to the top. We were unable to get them online so if we wanted to be a part of the most visited paid monument in the world, this was our alternative. When we got there we thought the line was pretty long, but after standing there 30 minutes we realized we had gotten into the short line because it grew and grew and snaked around and around much longer. Thanks Rick Steves for the advice!
Views from the top
View from the second level.
The Eiffel Tower was built in 1889 to be the entrance arch to the 1889 World's fair. It stands 1,063 ft tall......that's tall. It was pretty impressive!
Then it was time to take some pictures in front of the tallest building in Paris.
K, now we'll be serious
4 comments:
Love the splits up in the air. That is awesome!!! What an amazing view!!!
Hahaha! I can totally hear you laughing so hard right now at those pictures! That was awesome. Ahhh! I miss Paris already!
Looks like so much fun - love how you guys always save time for eachother - love ya to pieces! Hope to see you soon:)
It was fun watching you scroll through those pictures. You were laughing so hard. So funny!!
Post a Comment