We got home Monday in time to celebrate Foster's birthday. He was pretty excited about this birthday. I think partly because I told him (months ago when he was not wanting to take a nap), 3 year olds have to take naps, but when you're 4, you won't have to anymore. Now, that has changed to when you are 4 you don't have to take naps every day.........just every other! Gotta love being a mom!
Fos got to choose whatever he wanted for dinner........Kraft Mac and Cheese and fruit! OK, whatever works. It was nice not having to make anything gourmet since we had just gotten home!
And a son after my own heart......he got to choose his birthday dessert and cookie dough it was! He seriously asked for this when I told him I'd make whatever he wanted! Oh, I love this boy, because it means 1) I don't have to make a cake that I don't like, 2) I get to eat cookie dough too!
Happy Birthday Fos......we love you oh so very much!
2 comments:
So fun to see all these pictures!! Love the birthday happy faces...can't hide their pure joy!
Cookie dough with a candle in it -- awesome!! Happy Birthday Fos!
Post a Comment