We drove part way Sunday night from Cardston and landed in Rexburg with Dan and Sarah and their kids. We tagged along to their extended vacation of touring BYU-I campus Monday morning. So glad we got to spend a few extra hours with them.
Monday was Foster's birthday so we got balloons and decorated our hotel room. We brought along a few gifts for him to open. He was pretty excited about turning 4. He was so cute when he woke up, he said, "mom, am I 4?" me, "yes, Fos, you are a big 4 year old now!" Fos, "I don't feel 4, I still feel 3."
A HUGE sports complex attached to the new devotional building.
This was the new cafeteria......Scott remembers it very different!
A family picture in front of the college sign.......about a week before school started and there would be a line up to have your picture taken here.
It'd be fun if these 3 girls were here at the same time and we could look back at this picture!
The Birthday Boy!
We then went to the Rexburg Temple. Groundbreaking was in 2005 and it was dedicated in 2008. So, just a few years old!
1 comment:
What a great day. Would love to see around there now.
Post a Comment