We were playing outside when Scott got home from work today. So, it being so nice still, Scott mentioned bike ride to Molly. Well, as we were walking up the stairs, she starts crying and saying, "bike ride?" We had to explain to her that Scott had to change his clothes first, then yes, we would be going on our "bike ride". We are really glad she enjoys riding in that little trailer.
3 comments:
I'd love riding in that thing too, what with the little sippy cup pouch and all. You guys are lucky to have those trails so close.
That trailor is exactly what I want... plus a bike for Chris and I. We've been putting it off forever. Looks like so much fun!
That was so fun that one time we took Annie in it when we were visiting. Someday we'll have one of those too!
Post a Comment