First child, first day of school........bitter/sweet! I'm so excited for Molly to go to Kindergarten. She loves school, learning and socializing. What a perfect environment for her. But boy do I miss this little girl every day in the mornings. It's good for Fos and I to have that little time together, but I love going to pick her up and asking about her day. I almost cried once when we met her teacher and I thought, "oh my goodness, my little girl is going to school and she doesn't need me as much any more She's growing up!!!!!!!!!!.....wah wah wah"
Their theme in class is "have a flavorful year", so they got little ice cream stickers.
3 comments:
Cute cute Molly!! So it sounds like she's loving it so far! Hopefully it's hardest on us moms with the oldest, right?
So cute and getting so big! The last time I saw her in person she still had no hair :) AND, nice photos on Denise's blog! LOL!
So cute. I cried just a bit when Ryan walked into that big school all by himself. Can't believe she's off to school.
Post a Comment