Molly came a long way in swim lessons this year. She didn't want to take them last year and I didn't want to force something she didn't want to do. Why pay for it if she's not going to like it right? Anyway, she improved so much this time and I was so proud of her. This spring she just started putting her face in TUB water. So for her to do some of the things she was doing was amazing for her. I must admit I'm kind of glad I don't have fearless kids in the water. It makes taking them to the pool much more manageable!
Using a kick board was a first this year and she did great!
Putting her head in the water was a HUGE milestone!
This is what Fos did during the lessons. They wouldn't take 2 yr olds for these private lessons. We'll start him next year!
She did so much better with her back floats when she used this noodle. Unfortunately, she didn't use it until the last day! Hopefully she doesn't forget everything she learned this year!
1 comment:
Way to go, Swimmer Molly!
Post a Comment