Molly started playing soccer this year. We've never played with a soccer ball before this, so this is a whole new experience for all of us. I feel bad for not preparing her better, but she seems to have caught on fairly good. It does make me laugh when she has her soccer uniform on and is showing me dance moves from dance class......or when Foster is on the side-lines yelling for her and she turns to wave and smile while the rest of the girls are running on the opposite side of the field playing soccer. She seems to be having fun though and it's fun just finding out what she wants to do.
Before they start playing the games, the have a little practice.....this is much needed!
I love this shot, it looks like Molly is actually attacking the soccer ball!
And she might even be kicking it!
2 comments:
She is the cutest little soccer player I've ever seen! I'm loving all your fun trip updates - that Narrows hike is calling my name, your photos look amazing!
Cute! Molly's soccer clothes look florescent!! Blinding the other team is a good strategy!
Post a Comment