Friday, August 12, 2011

Last Day :(

On Tuesday morning, we got to sleep in. SCOTT and I went running. Yes, it's true, Scott did run A day with me while in Germany! Ate lunch at home, then walked the streets of Chris and Lisa's little town, St. Leon. Ate at their favorite Gelatoria, then walked through the fields to get back home. That night, we waited till the kids got home from school then drove to a nearby town, Laudenberg. We walked the streets then ate at the awesome steak and potato place called, Die Kartoffel. After getting home we settled money and pictures, packed, then dreamed of seeing the kids. We had an amazing time there. Thank you to Chris and Lisa for EVERYTHING. They are some of the best host's and hostess's I know. They are so much fun to vacation with! We hope to maybe get back one more time before they leave! We'll see!


The fields right behind Chris and Lisa's house. I would LOVE this. Getting up every morning and running or biking through these would be ideal!!!!!!!




The narrow little roads. 



No comments: