Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bella comes to visit

Molly's little cousin, Bella, came and stayed a few days with us. It was so much fun having her. Molly and her had a BLAST!!!!! I can see more summer stays like this in the future! Not sure how many ice cream cones they ate, but it was a few.
















Nothing like being a kid......eating ice cream cones at 9 a.m., putting your swimsuit on first thing in the morning and just playing outside all day, getting your nails painted the way YOU want, and playing dress up. This is the life!!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Gosh, they look SO much alike!! What cuties!

Keith, Becky, Kennedy and Kassidy said...

I started to tear up looking at these pictures. I miss being a kid hanging out with my cousins...These two are so cute together that I miss them...I wanna eat ice cream at 9 am and wear a tutu swimsuit!!!