My sister, Rachel, puts on this HUGE dance program every year for her clogging classes. She is the only teacher, and pretty much does MOST things all by herself. She's quite amazing. I didn't think I was going to be able to make it to her show this year since we were leaving for Germany a week later. I kept telling her it just wasn't going to work (while all along I knew I couldn't miss it). So my other sister, Jessica, Molly and I hopped in the car and surprised them the day before the program. I just LOVE surprises! While we were there in April, Molly went to one of the classes with Bella. Rachel figured Molly knew the dance well enough that she could get right up there on stage and dance too. She just happened to have an extra costume! Rachel, you are amazing! It was another successful performance.
My sister, Rachel. The dance director
Molly and cousin, Bella
Sable and niece, Dallie
Niece, Madison, friends, Kale and Martha. These 3 do an A Capella clogging dance that is so amazing. Last year they tried out for "Treasure Valley's Got Talent". I think they placed 3rd.
Molly's Preschool Graduation
May 19th, Molly graduated from Preschool. Yes, a little late on the post. But like I always say, better late than never. Molly loved her preschool teacher and had a great year. I think she is going to do well in school. She likes the routine and learning.
It was a little sad, right when we were getting ready to leave the house, Molly smashed her thumb in the van door. I was so glad it didn't break skin. But it still looked SUPER painful!
Austin, Timothy, Molly, Katrina, Emily, Abi, Miss Shannon
Jordan, Sam, Brock
No comments:
Post a Comment