Just a few random pictures from this summer.......they have nothing to do with anything.
Love these kids when they are awake, but there is just something about them while they sleep. They are so precious and innocent. Fos loves to snuggle stuff....even when it's so hot! Usually his blanket is up around his neck and sometimes even covers his face a bit!
Just a little back yard pool time.
Molly is constantly asking us to take pictures of her. She's not camera shy at all! So adorable. This is her long hair before the hair cut!
Molly LOVES writing little love notes and leaving them around the house. I hope this never ends!
No, this was not taken in the mirror ;), sometimes she writes a little backwards. She is now doing much better and for a while now, I have not seen any backwards letters :) Yay for finally getting it!
4 comments:
I love all the random daily pictures too. Those kids are Soooo adorable!
That is the cutes picture of Molly. I forgot just how long her hair was!
Will does the same thing with the notes around the house. I love it and will be so sad when he stops...
Love that last picture of Molly. Too cute.
Post a Comment