Monday, September 19, 2011

Zion

Friday we drove down to Zion National Park and did the narrows canyon......or at least started the narrows hike. It was a hot overcast day and by the time we got up in the water it started sprinkling, then thundering and pouring. So, we hightailed it out of there. It was fun while it lasted. We didn't get tons of pictures (I think it must have been because of the rain). We were all so glad we did this. It was so gorgeous there and we easily could have spent an entire day!


The hike, nieces




Nephew Johnny




There is no way I would have done this at her age.....let alone my age now! Molly has really become quite the little bug catcher.


Beautiful rainbow at the end of our hike! We need to go back and explore so much more!

2 comments:

Christina said...

We do need to go back and explore alot more! I guess there is alot of church history around that area where pioneers had to go through some difficult areas like Hole in the Rock.

Amy Silva said...

Great photos. You have been on a roll lately!