Scott and I were talking one day deciding our backyard was not the friendliest for kids. We said it needed to have more play things, so we looked at some playhouse designs and came up with one. At first we didn't want swings because we didn't want to have to be out there every time they were out there pushing them. I've decided since I would love to have put swings on it. But maybe the next one! I've got a pretty handy husband. He impresses me every time he builds something. I think this was started in May and finished in June. He did great and the kids love it!!!!
Before
Daddy's little helper. Fos was out there every chance he could get. And the cutest thing is, he'd get his plastic tools and work work work!
After
3 comments:
I'm so impressed, Scott!! It's so cute! I'm sure the kids think you are amazing too.
I can't believe you just whipped that up, Scott. It's amazing.
That is so darling!! Nice work Scott!
Post a Comment