This kid probably already is feeling the neglect of the second child. I have not taken nearly as many photos as I did when I was pregnant with Molly. So, we are just trying to catch up. Yes, only 35 days to go.....but who's counting? Oh, that's right, our little tracker. Thanks to him I can keep better track of my weeks and days and months. Otherwise, I just have to tell people my due date and let them figure out my weeks. Pregnancy is going alright. They are worried about this little guy gaining weight, so I have twice a week appointments for non-stress tests and specialist appointments. So much fun. I'm just stressing what I'm supposed to do with Molly during all these appointments. Oh well. Thank goodness I've got great friends around to help out! We'll keep ya'll posted for sure!
8 comments:
Yikes, how scary. I hope he does ok. Hang in there. You only have a few more weeks.
Remember to take it EASY!!!! I wish I was there to watch Molly for you, maybe someday. :)
this is the advice you gave me about exactly 10 mos ago: Eat a lot, rest, and enjoy your time being prego...
Same thing right back at ya! Seriously.. rest.. enjoy this time with Miss Molly.. eat a lot. :)
I'm even more worried about you after talking to scott last night... scrubbing your kitchen floor on your hands and knees? Being pregnant gets you out of stuff like that Lish! Take advantage.
I cant believe how fast this pregnancy has gone.... ha ha I'm so funny huh? That's just because I'm not the pregnant one. Keep us posted. You look great by the way, and when I saw those volleyball pictures.... I just knew you'd be out there playing too!!!
You look amazing! I can't believe that it's nearly time! I like the earlier advice, you just relax, eat a lot and enjoy this last little bit (as much as you can!)
wow, elisha, I can't believe you are only 4 weeks away!! Crazy! hope you're doing well - you look great. take it easy these last few weeks!
Elisha... you look great! I can't believe your baby is almost here. Enjoy the rest of the summer and take it easy... two kido's is busy but SUPER fun! We hope all goes well over the next few weeks... Good Luck with everything! We wish we could be there to help you guys and watch Molly... we owe you a ton of babysitting!
Post a Comment