Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Its Finished!

Here is the finished product. I'm happy with it overall. I definately learned a lot as I stumbled my way through it. Some parts look good, other parts look ok and some parts will never be seen.

Molly seems to like it.

Curves are hard...could have spent a few more hours sanding here.

5 comments:

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Scott the bed is just PERFECT! Great job! Casey is way impressed with the curves. You did a fine job... we are wondering how you painted it??? Avery has loved her bed! It is so fun to look at her bed and know that Casey made it, she loves telling her friends that her Daddy made her bed... so cool! Owen's bed is next on the list. Great Job... We are so excited that Molly has a cute bed and is going to be a big sister soon! Good Luck with everything and we can't wait to see that sweet baby!

Jen said...

Great job on the bed! Very impressive.

I've been out of town, so it was nice catching up on your blog. Good luck with the little guy! I hope he comes soon!

PS I particularly LOVE Molly singing I Am a Child of God.

Kristin said...

Wow that looks so great! How exciting for Molly.

WeAreTheRopers said...

I think you have to have super human powers to be able to make something like that in your garage... without a teaching assistant helping you every step of the way. WAY TO GO SCOTT!

Lisa said...

It's beautiful. Megan is sitting here on my lap and when I asked her 'guess who made this bed for Molly?' she said, Santa!!