Adorable! What a talent at medlies, hope to see more of those skills at the next Jacobs hoedown! Believe it or not we were just watching old video of past reunions at Carolyn's, I think she is following right in her mother's footsteps. I wish I could somehow download a side-by-side viewing for you.
I love those videos! It's like we are right there with you. I've got to figure out how to do that! Molly, you are adorable!! Luke was smiling and excited the whole time we were watching.
10 comments:
That was oh so cute! Sometimes I get confused at what song I am singing too, don't feel bad Molly. I love her little voice.
That was darling! She makes us laugh at her cuteness.
This is the cutest thing i've ever seen! Brandon and I are sitting here cracking up, what an awesome kid!
Adorable! What a talent at medlies, hope to see more of those skills at the next Jacobs hoedown! Believe it or not we were just watching old video of past reunions at Carolyn's, I think she is following right in her mother's footsteps. I wish I could somehow download a side-by-side viewing for you.
Molly you are a rocking girl, I love the singing!
I love those videos! It's like we are right there with you. I've got to figure out how to do that! Molly, you are adorable!! Luke was smiling and excited the whole time we were watching.
I love it! She is the cutest little girl! I love that you read ALL 4 books in two weeks! You make me laugh!
She is SO CUTE! Ican't beleive how good she is talking!
so cute Molly Cakes!
Oh, that's so Molly. Unbelieveably adorable and easily distracted. The ABC song was my favorite.
So dang cute!!! I miss seeing little Miss Molly all of the time!!
Post a Comment