Saturday, August 2, 2008

More Reunion.....

These are just a few other pictures from our Jacobs Family Reunion. We were in Star Valley, WY. A beautiful valley just south of Jackson, WY. We played lots of V-ball, went on hikes, did a zip line (well, those of us who weren't pregnant), rode motorcycles and bikes, swam in little fishing holes, and visited a lot. The days were a perfect temperature (in the shade) and the nights were perfect if you were close enough to the fire. It was a great time!
Molly in her mummy bag. We would put her in this and take her out by the fire before putting her to bed. Molly's first bike ride all by herself.....quick learner
One of her favorite places to be......swinging!
Molly and her cousin, Ashley, with the little bunny
I think this is her first motorcycle ride.......she wasn't a big fan!
Molly and Stud. Good thing he's nice and doesn't mind the hugging!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to see those pictures of Molly and the animals. So cute. It just comes naturally.

Lisa said...

I didn't know you were camping! How fun. Molly is so cute in her little sleeping bag.

Kristin said...

Such cute pics, it was so fun to see you guys! Molly is adorable and I'm sure #2 will be too, can't wait to meet him via email! Best wishes for the final leg of the race to baby...

Amy Silva said...

Molly looks way too tiny on that bike or to be hugging that massive dog. She's a brave little girl!