Foster was born today at 2:00 pm. Mom and baby are doing great!
6 lbs 8 oz - 19.25" long - 1.5 pushes
Molly has been so sweet with him (so far).
She didn't want to share and held him for 20 minutes when she first met him.
17 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yea!! We are so excited for you. He looks so darling. thanks for posting so soon....I really didn't expect there to be pictures yet, but I looked anyway and YEP. Congratulations! Molly looks so cute holding her little brother. I love the name.
Congratulations you guys!!! Great pictures. He is ADORABLE! I love that last one of Molly holding him. so cute. And you look great too Elisha!! I'm glad everything went so smoothly and that he's here all safe and sound. I can't wait to show the girls these pictures of their new little cousin!
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys! That really is such a great picture of him. It's so hard to get good newborn shots. Thanks for posting so many... and keep it up! We want to see lots more.
Congrats you guys! Foster is so cute. He looks like Molly. Great pictures and so good to see your new little addition. I am glad that Mom and Baby are doing well. Love the name Foster... so Cute!
*** check the pulses in his feet... something we do on all babies now!
Congratulations! He is DARLING and Elisha, you look BEAUTIFUL! I love the special bond between brother and sister that Molly already has for him. How neat to experience that moment of having a newborn again!
Congrats. You guys all look wonderful. Hope that you guys are able to get some sleep and enjoy your time with this little guy. You made it sound like such an easy delivery, I hope it was. Take care!@
Yeah, you did it! He is absolutely beautiful! What a cute family! And Elisha you are one of those who looks amazing in the hospital. I'm glad it all went well and he's a cutie!
17 comments:
Yea!! We are so excited for you. He looks so darling. thanks for posting so soon....I really didn't expect there to be pictures yet, but I looked anyway and YEP. Congratulations! Molly looks so cute holding her little brother. I love the name.
Congratulations you guys!!! Great pictures. He is ADORABLE! I love that last one of Molly holding him. so cute. And you look great too Elisha!! I'm glad everything went so smoothly and that he's here all safe and sound. I can't wait to show the girls these pictures of their new little cousin!
CONGRATS! Can't wait to see you guys!
PS
We LOVE his name!!
Congratulations! What a cute little family =)
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. Glad I got to meet him already.
He is beautiful! I love the name too! This has been such the happenin' blog these days.
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys! That really is such a great picture of him. It's so hard to get good newborn shots. Thanks for posting so many... and keep it up! We want to see lots more.
Yeah! Praise Jesus! I'm glad all are healthy and well.. Woo hoo! I'm celebrating here in my little corner of Ohio! :)
love kak
Congrats you guys! Foster is so cute. He looks like Molly. Great pictures and so good to see your new little addition. I am glad that Mom and Baby are doing well. Love the name Foster... so Cute!
*** check the pulses in his feet... something we do on all babies now!
Congratulations! He is DARLING and Elisha, you look BEAUTIFUL! I love the special bond between brother and sister that Molly already has for him. How neat to experience that moment of having a newborn again!
Foster, such a great name. Congrats guys, and congrats for having the first Walton boy in our family to carry on the name!!
congrats guys! Love the name, of course! You look great and sounds like you had a good delivery! So glad he's here!!
Congratulations you happy little family you! It was fun to see pictures posted so soon!
Congratulations!!! He is beautiful.
And he has the same B-day as Dylan.
Molly will be a great big sister!!
Congrats. You guys all look wonderful. Hope that you guys are able to get some sleep and enjoy your time with this little guy. You made it sound like such an easy delivery, I hope it was. Take care!@
Great Pics!!! Thanks for the birthday present. I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations! Love you guys.
Yeah, you did it! He is absolutely beautiful! What a cute family! And Elisha you are one of those who looks amazing in the hospital. I'm glad it all went well and he's a cutie!
Post a Comment